At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we're committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers' lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we've seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you'll want to be a part of this team!
This role will work to support shipping and receiving, inventory management and internal logistics activities for cannabis and non-cannabis goods. They will help to ensure that the warehouse and production facilities are well stocked with supplies and materials in order to support the production and sales goals of the business. They will help ensure that our incoming orders are accurate and meet the quality standards of SKYMINT Brands and any discrepancies will be recorded and reported to the appropriate parties immediately.
- Collaborates and communicates with supply chain team, production teams, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assembles and prepares orders for shipment and delivery
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with supervisor and shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet requirements
- Maintains inventory of materials and supplies in real time
- Operates forklift to accomplish shipping/receiving duties
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins
- Helps keep reused inventory clean and ready for production use
- Maintains cleanliness throughout the warehouse
- Provides good customer service to our internal and external customers/vendors/drivers
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual inventory counts
- Follows all safety procedures
- Delivers materials and supplies to production facilities/areas as needed
- Other duties assigned
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.