About PFL: Our mantra at PFL is to: Help our customers be more successful. It’s a part of our core, deep in our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grow, making our customers successful means developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Combined, our custom print solutions and SaaS offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve achieve their business goals.
About You: A proven expert in QA Automation using industry promoted tools, technologies, and best practices. Understands the technical and business impacts of choices made during the testing process and can articulate the pros and cons of each. Possess the competencies required to support the entirety of the software development life cycle. Is an effective peer leader that drives significant technology and process improvements, improves team collaboration, and successfully mentors team members. You are able to build and foster a healthy and mutually constructive relationship with business representatives, product owners, UX designers, developers, and team members.
What you will do
• Design and maintain an automation architecture focused on scalability as more features are added
• Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach
• Work with development team to ensure that solutions are designed to be tested
• Lead a team to design, implement and execute QA activities
• Estimate resource needs based on requirements and designs
• Research and propose modern technology to improve functionality and performance
• Participate in any area of the product development life cycle, including manual and automated testing, deployment, and documentation
• Mentor team members to continuously improve their happiness, effectiveness, and efficiency
• Guide a team to adopt current best practices in a constantly changing software environment
• Work with HR and external staffing to grow a successful and skilled team
Some of the Skills you Possess
• Proven history of exceptional software testing
• Experience with QA Automation tools such as UFT, Cypress, NUnit (Unit Testing), Postman/Neuman, Selenium (UI Testing), Jest
• Familiarity with testing or using RESTful APIs
• Experience working with external contractors, developers and vendors
• Deep understanding of software architecture and development
• Expertise in agile engineering best practices including sprinting and refinement processes, source control, & build processes
• Familiarity with CICD pipelines and cloud-based hosting solutions
• Familiarity with software development tools like AZ CLI, Bitbucket, VS Code, PowerShell or others
The rest of the stuff: Compensation 100-130K DOE. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, PTO, bereavement, paid parental leave, etc.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that embraces and honors all people.
Click Apply Now below!
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description. Remore work available in some US states Remote work not available in CA, MA, IL.
|PFL is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, military and veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. PFL complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discriminations.