Hui Huliau is a nonprofit Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) and community service organization whose business activities principally benefit Native Hawaiians. As an NHO we operate under U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) regulations and own small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program for minority owned companies. Our small businesses provide a variety of contracted services to the U. S. Military, U. S. Civilian agencies, and commercial customers at locations worldwide.
Profits from Hui Huliau's for-profit subsidiaries help sustain important education, social, economic, and cultural preservation programs that serve Native Hawaiians in the Waianae community. The Waianae Coast on the western side of the island of Oahu has the highest per capita percentage of Native Hawaiians in the world and the highest poverty and unemployment rate in the State of Hawaii.
Our mission to strengthen our communities, make a positive impact on the lives we touch, and provide a brighter future for the Native Hawaiian people through education, economic opportunities, and the preservation of the Hawaiian language and culture. Hui Huliau employees help us achieve this mission by providing outstanding service to our customers.
Pono Aina Management, LLC a subsidiary of Hui Huliau is seeking a Quality Control Manager in Maui, Hawaii.
The Quality Control Manager (QCM) provides expertise in all Quality Control procedures, legal standards, mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods, as defined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Ensures all work is performed in accordance with (IAW) the terms and conditions of the contract and consistently within the established standards in this PWS and contract.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Quality Control, Procedures, Legal Standards, Data Analysis, and Statistics/Metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring all quality control processes for all contract programs, plans, reports, and other submittals are tracked and submitted to the government accurately and on time.
- Assume and Manages Fiscal Responsibility for all Quality Functions/Actions.
- Ensure Accurate and Responsive Reporting on all Quality Metrics.
- Manage Quality Actions/Activities.
- Develops and implements the Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- QCM submits the monthly quality control surveillance schedule to the PM/COR.
Material and Equipment Directly Used
Office computers and equipment, telephones, radios, Microsoft Office suite of tools, electronic spreadsheets and database analysis, outputs, and reporting, virtual data sharing platforms (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, etc.) and other forms of remote worksharing tools.
Primarily performed in an office environment, with work in virtual space, as well as operations centers, network/server rooms, and other datacenter environments. The QCM shall be available between the hours of 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, except during lunch hour, federal holidays or when the government facility is closed for administrative reasons.
Must be able to sit, stand, and work at a computer for long periods of time.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- 5-years’ experience in Facilities O&M.
- Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience in Facilities O&M.
- Strong Attention to Detail, Observation, Organizational, and Leadership Skills.
- in-depth knowledge of Quality Control Procedures and Legal Standards.
- Strong background in Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistical Methods.
- Demonstrated excellent communication abilities and listening skills.
Skills & Technology Used:
- Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Microsoft Teams
Hui Huliau and its subsidiaries are participants of E-Verify.
Hui Huliau and its subsidiaries are drug free workplaces.