Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. Our mission is to serve our men and women in uniform, and their families, globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as Subject Matter Experts at the Department of Homeland Security. In this role, you will be part of a large technical program management office (PMO) team responsible for managing, leading, and coordinating mission critical and highly visible IT projects and tasks, helping to direct government agency communication assets. This role entails performing business systems analysis, defining detailed requirements, analyzing business needs, and supporting reporting and dashboard solutions using the ServiceNow platform for our Federal client.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow, recommending and designing solutions to be implemented on the ServiceNow platform, including instantiation and/or utilization of modules as well as helping improve and streamline existing capabilities and applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise to advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization to meet business needs.
- Provide technical support for automating business process workflows and dashboards using ServiceNow.
- Provide technical support for implementation of a ServiceNow architecture.
- Serve as ServiceNow platform subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with a dispersed group of Business and Technical SMEs in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in and provide ServiceNow platform expertise for internal projects.
- Provide process and technical solution options, risks, and impacts.
- Support activities to configure core ITSM, ITBM & PPM modules to support client needs.
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree. Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) processes development, integration, and implementation and operation
- Current/Prior DHS Experience
- Experience with ServiceNow or ITSM tool configuration and custom Development
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Ability to define ServiceNow solution that optimizes architecture activities across agency needs, business constraints and existing technology
- Experience using ServiceNow tools to implement ITSM process to include service request management, incident management, change management, and reporting and performance analytics
- ServiceNow Certifications and experience using ServiceNow tools to implement IT dashboards and automated process workflows
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Network/IT Infrastructure/WAN project/program management experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Systems Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience with DHS SELC methodologies including Agile or Scrum
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administration Advanced
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.