Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. Our mission is to serve our men and women in uniform, and their families, globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as Subject Matter Experts at the United States Secret Service. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for the ServiceNow platform.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow and ITIL, recommending and designing solutions to be implemented on the ServiceNow platform, including instantiation of new modules as well as helping improve and streamline existing capabilities and applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise to advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization to meet business needs.
- Provide technical support for automating business process workflows and dashboards using ServiceNow.
- Provide technical support for implementation of a ServiceNow architecture.
- Serve as ServiceNow platform subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with a dispersed group of Business and Technical SMEs in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in and provide ServiceNow platform expertise for internal projects.
- Provide process and technical solution options, risks and impacts.
- Correlate client strategies to functional/product roadmaps and releases.
- Provide technical advice to upgrade strategies, release schedules and integration designs.
- Support activities to configure core ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR & PPM modules to support client needs.
- Provide technical support to Design, Develop, Test and Deploy ServiceNow form & portal customizations, business rules, client scripts, UI policies, custom apps, integrations, notifications and workflows.
- Support establishing standards and governance controls for platform developers.
- Support use of ServiceNow system across development, test, and production environments.
- Define technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail.
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provides IT subject matter expertise through a broad range of management consulting activities to help our clients maximize value from their IT investments and maintain security controls.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- At least 5+ years of experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) processes development, integration, and implementation and operation
- At least 2+ years of experience serving as ServiceNow Technical Resource on a large-scale implementation
- Experience with ServiceNow or ITSM tool configuration and custom Development
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Ability to define ServiceNow solution that optimizes architecture activities across agency needs, business constraints and existing technology
- Experience using ServiceNow tools to implement ITSM process to include service request management, incident management, change management, release management, problem management, knowledge management, asset management, event management, service mapping, discovery capability, service level management, service catalog management, CMDB administration, and reporting and performance analytics
- Experience using ServiceNow tools to implement IT dashboards and automated process workflows
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- This position requires a badge and/or clearance that requires an extensive background, credit check and drug screening
- This position requires an active or interim Secret, with eligibility for a Top Secret Clearance
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Systems Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience with DHS SELC methodologies including Agile or Scrum
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administration Advanced
- ITIL v3 Certification
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.