We are a Tempe based Safety & Promotional Marketing Company located just west of Downtown Tempe and ASU! We are an exciting, fast paced company and we are expanding fast!
As large manufacture and decorator of promotional and safety products we have an immediate need for a Creative Project manager. The Qualified candidate is detailed, problem solver with exceptional Design Related Project Management skills. Attention to detail and a strong drive to be self-reliant and project goal focused will help the candidate be successful in the position.
Our candidate of choice will be able to balance the following skills to be successful:
- A clear communicator and won’t hesitate to ask questions and approach problems with creative solutions
- You can balance the team’s creativity while providing structure with clear goals
- Experience with Design Project Management management
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong project organizational skills
- Experience working with clients in an agency or production art setting
- Must be familiar various graphics file types and basic manipulation (Adobe CC)
- Strong MS Office skills. eg. Outlook, Excel, etc.
Other Opportunities for growth include:
- Performance based compensation
- Executive Assistant Positions
- Sales and commission based compensation
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of 2 year of Project Management experience
- Working basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 family of programs, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Spanish a bonus!
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills (mainly for writing professional emails)
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
STARTING SALARY RANGE: DOE
LIFT 30LBS BOXES WHEN NECESSARY
MUST BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
IMPORTANT NOTES: THIS JOB CAN BE VERY FAST PACED AND YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND EVER CHANGING DEADLINES.
Our client base is both local and national and provides great exposure and learning opportunities for growth and advancement!
If you are interested, please email your resume and / or work experience generated email. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.