This position is responsible for securing and managing resources for single or multiple product line commercial projects from proposal development and award through contract closeout under minimal supervision. Responsibilities typically include planning, scheduling, P&L forecasting, and control of project activities to achieve project objectives.
The role requires strong cross functional collaboration with management, sales, engineering, operations, and third-party vendors and contractors.
The right candidate is a strategic, results oriented leader, with the ability to get hands on as needed with a flair for creativity and flexibility to ensure project success. They must think big, move fast, and have a relentless drive to deliver results while cultivating relationships and earning trust. They must be able to thrive in both start-up and more mature business environments and be willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. The candidate must be very customer centric and have a strong technical project management background with comfort working with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
At FoxGuard Solutions, we develop customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions to protect and optimize the world's critical infrastructure. Headquartered in Christiansburg, Virginia, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Virginia Tech and Radford University, we meet the cybersecurity needs of customers all over the world. Recognized as 2021 Company of the Year by the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council, our passion is advancing the technology available to our customers and the skills of our team members. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Framatome, we are built for security and have big plans for growth. The world needs what we do, and we need you. Apply Now!
What will you be doing?
- Provides project leadership for major commercial cybersecurity assessment/implementation/mitigation, design, construction, expansion, extension, renovation, supply, or component replacement projects.
- Prepares project plans/schedules/materials to achieve project quality, reliability, cost, and timing objectives.
- Utilizes approved project management methods and processes to execute medium risk projects of existing technology and methods to meet client needs and expectations.
- Provides primary interface between project team, management, and client.
- Develops assignments, timetables, and responsibilities for team members for the duration of the project.
- Coordinates multiple project activities including organizing and directing personnel, materials, and equipment; utilizes team building skills to ensure satisfactory project performance.
- Defines and forecasts needed skills to meet project objectives.
- Manages cash flow and ensures attainment of expected cash position; manages revenue and cost declarations.
What will you bring to the table?
- Education – Four-year business or technical degree with 3 years of relevant experience or 7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience.
- Abilities – Lead large projects involving multiple small and large company entities interfacing with multiple business unit teams and contractors.
- Leadership characteristics – High sense of urgency, capability to execute on vision and drive results in competitive environment.
- Experience – 3 years of experience managing large complex projects in a large company environment. Project experience on IT/OT related work scope within electric utility, manufacturing, transportation or other critical infrastructure is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Professional Certification – PMP Certification is preferred, technology or cybersecurity certifications/trainings are a plus.
- Specialized skills and knowledge – Knowledge of nuclear utility or non-nuclear electric utility markets are preferred.
- Market knowledge of electric utilities and other critical infrastructure markets.
- Cyber Security, IT experience.
- Deep knowledge of multiple additional critical infrastructure industries
- Strong network of industry contacts
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off.
FoxGuard Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy. As its Center of Excellence for Cybersecurity, FoxGuard Solutions strengthens Framatome's cybersecurity offering for the energy industry to include consulting services, implementation, managed solutions, and specific secruity hardware and control system equipment.