**Immediate Year-Round Openings & Seasonal Positions Available**
Join our team and spend your days on the lake! Clemson Marina is seeking positive, energetic candidates to deliver first-class customer service to our marina guests. Each dock hand is responsible for carrying-out the operations of the marina. The marina is a service-driven business; therefore, the customer must be the main focus and driving force behind every task that takes place from daily dock walks, grounds maintenance, and restroom sanitation to physically interfacing the customer at the fuel dock, storage facility, rental boats, or anywhere else on-or-off the grounds. Each dock hand is a representation of our attitude towards the customer, and consequently the dock hand is the primary liaison between customers and the marina. As a result, the right candidate will be professional, courteous, and able to deliver the ultimate experience for our guests. While the primary focus of the dock hand's responsibilities focus on the customer, safety is also of the utmost importance. Dock hands shall carryout their duties in a manner that assures safety for themselves, the customer, and marina property.
• Perform daily opening and closing job duties
• Perform grounds clean up and general property maintenance
• Perform all duties associated with the full-service fuel dock, boat storage, and the boat rental fleet.
• Provide outstanding, friendly customer service to all customers and guests
• Clean, inspect, and report on the condition of the rental fleet
• Launch and stow storage customers' boats
• Clean restrooms, docks, walkways, sidewalks, equipment, and all other areas of the facility.
• Follow all safety and compliance regulations
• Appropriately demonstrate the proper use of equipment to customers as needed
• Contribute towards a healthy, safe, clean, and fun work environment
• Exhibit a proactive, professional, honest, trustworthy, and strong work ethic
• Assist and support special events or projects that may take place outside of normal operating hours
• Perform other duties or responsibilities as requested
To learn more about us and see why Clemson Marina is a fantastic place to work, check us out online at www.clemsonmarina.com!