- ·Experience with avionics line maintenance and troubleshooting of avionics equipment from various manufacturers including Garmin, Bendix King, and S-TEC autopilots.
- ·Experience with wire harness fabrications.
- ·Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and install manuals.
- ·Must be knowledgeable with and capable of using associated hand tools and diagnostic equipment (i.e. multi-meter and shop test equipment).
Competencies and Knowledge:
The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following:
- time and performance management;
- strong organizational skills;
- problem solving;
- communication skills (verbal and written);
- ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment;
- ability to interact with all levels of company personnel, vendors and outside regulatory agencies;
- ability to manage multiple projects at one time with time sensitive deadlines and adaptability in an aggressive growth environment.
This job operates approximately 95% of the time inside a climate-controlled building and approximately 5% of the time outside in all types of weather.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a variety of standard equipment.
Reaching overhead, crouching, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, crawling, and walking will be required.
Clarity of vision at varying distances.
Verbal, auditory, and written capabilities to effectively communicate in an articulate manner.
Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions including the ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
All above items with or without accommodation.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with an expectation of occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand.
Some travel will be expected with this position (E.G. off-site training, Maintenance personnel occasionally travel via ground transportation or by flying to remote locations to work on aircraft, etc.).
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Valid driver’s license.
Previous experience in Part 145 or Part 135.
Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
Must have enough experience to be recommended and obtain a FAA Repairman Certificate.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must be able to obtain an MSP airport SIDA badge (be able pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209) and able to read blueprint and electrical schematics required.
Salary Range: 25.00-Neg