DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up and maintain HSE Integrated firefighting and/or shower equipment as described in specific procedures.
• Inspect equipment at the beginning and end of each job or shift as well as clean and service as necessary. Servicing is to be done within the scope of training and/or skill.
• Conduct regular safety meetings with emphasis on specific hazards.
• Orientate all personnel on the location of pertinent safety, shower and firefighting equipment.
• Maintain an up-to-date roster of personnel on location.
• Firefighter training must meet NFPA 1001 and / or 1081 standards.• All standard field level tickets (current): H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS, CSO, Confined Space Entry (OSSA preferred), Fall Protection (OSSA preferred).• Must be capable of operating fire pumps and all associated appliances.• Experience in the use of breathing apparatus and gas detection equipment.• Physically capable of working in adverse environments and conditions.• All applicants must have previous driving experience with a valid Class 3Q (or equivalent) driver’s license• Preference will be given to local candidates.
Potential for cross-training and professional growth into NFPA 1006 technical rope rescue.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://HSEIntegratedLtd.appone.com