Easterseals UCP is seeking compassionate, caring, and dedicated nurses to join our team. In this position, you will work directly with adults living with mental illness in collaboration with a multidisciplinary Assertive Community Treatment Team. ACT Nurses help individuals with skills development, and access to healthcare resources to improve their overall health and wellbeing. The work we do at Easterseals UCP has never been more important and we are looking for talented candidates to join us! We’re growing our locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference in people’s lives.
Essential Job Functions:
· Nursing assessments
· Medication Administration, Education, and Monitoring
· Interventions to promote integrated, whole-person care
· Documentation as required including medication administration record (MAR)
· Active, unrestricted nursing license to practice in North Carolina (RN, APRN, or LPN when applicable)
· Willingness to provide care in various community settings
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and a good driving record
· 1-year mental health experience preferred
· Bi-lingual is a plus!
Easterseals UCP is one of the largest non-profit service providers in North Carolina and Virginia dedicated to helping children, adults, and families living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and mental health challenges live their best possible life.
We strive to attract and engage team members with diverse lived experiences. We intentionally seek out and value uniqueness across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, personality, disability, and age.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://EasterSealsUCP.appone.com