From under the lights of US Bank Stadium and Target Center to the inner workings of Tesla and the University of Minnesota, Parsons Electric, an Archkey Solutions Company, is one of North Americas premier electrical and low-voltage providers. When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed within our organization. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to add to our Coon Rapids team.
At Parsons Electric, our culture is built around empowerment and our shared core values Problem Solving, Responsive to Customers, Optimizing Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Doing What You Say and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. As problem solvers, we believe theres always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better. We extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking and form inclusive workplaces. No matter where your journey with us begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape, and enhance our culture.
What youll do as a Project Manager
- Direct, plan, implement, and independently manage all phases and activities of each project from start to finish to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Conduct job start-up meetings with field operations leaders to discuss plans and schedules.
- Actively monitor progress toward accomplishing highest-priority goals and projects as a whole.
- Lead and direct project activities, working to overcome barriers to project and team effectiveness.
- Partner with project foreman and project team members to conduct inspections, job safety audits, and assure accurate scope, placement, and conformance with the contract.
- Serve as a representative for the company and primary point of contact for customers.
- Build meaningful relationships, grow and develop professionally, and have opportunities to advance to senior project manager and operational management roles
Our best candidates
Our team members benefit from...
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans for You & Dependents
- Employee Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- FInancial Benefits Inluding 401k and Financial Resources
- Education Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits
Parsons Electric is dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, protected veterans status, disability status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is an important aspect of our culture and we encourage all women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply!