SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works under the joint direction of the Associate Director of Corporate-Education Partnerships and Director of Graduate Admissions
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Moravian University - Lancaster Campus
POSITION SUMMARY: This role is critical to supporting Moravian University's strategic plan and vision for growth. As a brand ambassador, you will establish relationships in Lancaster County, PA to create brand awareness, assist enrollment departments to achieve recruiting goals, build relationships and demonstrate the array of possibilities available through a mutual partnership. Expectations include being highly organized, highly motivated, and willing to network extensively with area businesses and organizations.
Be a part of a collaborative team at a growing university that embraces change. Help students further their personal and career goals. Enjoy a hybrid work model and a flexible schedule. Take advantage of tuition benefits for you and your family, liberal paid-time-off, a 403b retirement plan, and a comprehensive medical and dental plan.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with partnership office leadership to define, develop and execute strategies for partnership development programs and targeted enrollment programs throughout a specified geographic territory.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the University offerings including enrollment programs and partnership engagement strategies that meet the needs of potential customers
- Develop partnership opportunities with businesses and nonprofits of all sizes as well as government and state agencies who are looking to refer services to the community.
- Coordinate the day-to-day information calls with interested partners and clients and serve as key point for contact for all potential territory partners.
- Assist in the design of individual partner strategies and timelines for partner engagement that creatively leverages existing and new opportunities.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities to market the University's services and develop a pipeline of partners (cold-calls, visits, email campaigns, networking events, webinars etc.)
- Actively maintain key relationships with tracking follow up and stewardship activities that raise awareness of new and existing university services.
- Ensure key processes, timelines, expectations and outcomes in partnership and targeted enrollment program activities are documented and shared with appropriate internal and external partners in a timely manner.
- Maintain contacts and track activity in the CRM system including sharing weekly reporting with enrollment and partnership department leadership.
- Collaborate across the organization with marketing, enrollment, faculty, and other areas to ensure highest quality programming is offered and program offerings are annually reviewed.
- Produce to deadline tailored pitch materials and proposals, including relevant and compelling messaging in collaboration with the University marketing team.
- Forecast partnership activity with potential revenue achievement and develop reporting and analytics to inform success metrics for partnership efforts.
- Generate a large pool of engaged leads through partnership efforts to drive revenue growth for the Enrollment & Marketing Division.
- Regularly track all student-facing conversations via phone, email, in-person communication in the CRM.
- Bring new insights to our processes that can drive incremental value from our program offerings for our partners.
- Ensure smooth hand off to respective individuals/departments in the University through engagement with the appropriate resources.
- Represent Moravian University at education fairs, webinars, conferences, and other off-campus events as assigned. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President, director, or his/her designee.
- Maintain and monitor enrollment pipelines related to partnerships to support strategic enrollment initiatives and keep enrollment team members informed of impact on enrollment goals.
QUALIFICATIONS: A baccalaureate degree, in an appropriate field. Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to thrive in a fast and changing work environment, have excellent collaboration skills, and a proven ability to work as a member of a team. A minimum of 3 years outside sales is essential. A willingness and ability to spend significant time outside the office, functioning with minimal supervision, yet able to deliver superior results. Experience working with integrated technology systems and tools is a plus. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are necessary to respond to a variety of people. Successful candidate should be a team player who can work individually with students, have a commitment to customer service and have the ability to be a trusted ambassador of the University's mission and goals. Requires an ability to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends in order to best accommodate partner needs.
TO APPLY: Qualified candidates should attach their cover letter and resume to the online application by clicking "Apply Now". Please attach documents as a PDF file.
Link to our DEI Action Plan: https://www.moravian.edu/dei-action-plan
Deep respect for others is fundamental to the Moravian University community. Moravian University does not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, student, or applicant for admission on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, color, sex, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, citizenship status, veteran/military status, disability status, or any other protected category under applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Concerns regarding all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment and/or sex discrimination in employment:
Leah M. Naso
Executive Director for Equity & Compliance (Title IX Coordinator)
210 Colonial Hall
1200 Main St.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18018
Concerns regarding gender and equity in athletics:
Assistant Athletic Director (Deputy Title IX Coordinator)
148 Johnston Hall
1200 Main St.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18018
Concerns regarding the application of Title IX:
U.S. Department of Education
Office of Civil Rights
100 Penn Square East, Suite 515
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3323
Report sexual harassment/sex discrimination online anytime (can be anonymous) at www.moravian.edu/titleix. Grievance procedures can be found in the institutional Equal Opportunity, Harassment, and Non-Discrimination Policy at www.moravian.edu/policy.
Please visit moravian.edu/benefits to review benefits offered at Moravian University.*
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
The individual is routinely exposed to indoor conditions and outdoor weather and temperature extremes, and moderate noise level.
Pursuant to the ADA, Moravian University will provide reasonable services and accommodation(s) to employees with qualified disabilities in order to perform the essential functions of their employment, except when doing so would be unduly disruptive and/or result in undue hardship to the University. Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis through documentation review and an interactive interview process that includes the employee's supervisor. Requests for accommodation or questions about this process should be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com or 610.861.1527. View the standard physical demands for positions at Moravian University. If this position requires additional or different demands, a Human Resources team member will notify you.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
*Please visit this link to review the benefit eligibility status associated with this position.