Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum of two years of experience in property maintenance
- Must be able to lead and train other employees in a safe and efficient manner
- Must be able to interact with the public in a positive and professional manner
- Must be familiar with formulating budgets and working within them
- Must be able to perform own administrative duties
This position supervises the Maintenance and Cleaning Departments, a team of 3-6 year-round and seasonal individuals of varying skill levels, specialties, and work environments.
This job operates primarily in a mixed environment; both a professional office environment as well as outdoors and indoors throughout Bromley Village. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, mail machines, and fax machines as well as all forms of hand and power tools used in modern construction projects. Work outdoors (any time of year) is likely throughout the base of operations.
This is largely an active role working both indoors and outdoors, in and out of vehicles, up and down ladders, in confined spaces, and on exposed surfaces. Movement and work around the entire resort is essential in this position. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs up and down stairs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.