Location: Frederick, MD
We are currently seeking rising undergraduate juniors or seniors majoring in Adult Education, Instructional Design, or art-related field involving computer-based training for a 10-12 week internship during the summer of 2022.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
Convert all the Instructor Led Trainings facilitated by Quality Systems into computer-based training to enable availability and accessibility to nights and weekend shifts.
A. Performs selected quality assurance activities, dependent upon assigned area, including the following:
• Reads, understands, and follows SOP’s and complies with cGMP’s
• Revises existing documentation utilizing document management systems.
•Electronic system usage with tools such as SABA.
• Basic knowledge of functional procedures and routine activities within core area.
• Applies knowledge to recurring, standardized tasks.
• Uses basic analytical skills to develop solutions to task-related problems.
• Escalates/seeks support for more complex problems as appropriate.
B. Works under regular and routine supervision following standard procedures.
• Receives detailed instructions for new assignments.
• Priorities are set by others.
• Work is reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
• Contributes to department goals through quality and efficiency of standard work.
• Contacts are primarily with department peers and supervisor and cross-functionally with peers/supervisors from other internal departments.
• Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.