Proozy is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in America and the go-to source for great deals on famous brands, keeping you ‘Equipped for Life'.
We're growing our Email Marketing team with data centric talent with a proven track record in developing innovative strategies that drive absolute customer loyalty to join our dynamic team based in Eagan, MN. We are looking for two Marketing Specialists; one to assist with email campaigns and one for SMS. Ideal candidates share our core values of Excellence, Passion, and Integrity while embracing the fast growth we're experiencing!
As our Email Marketing Specialist or SMS Marketing Specialist, you'll play a critical role in developing and nurturing the most important pillar of our business; the relationship we have with our Proozers (our customers). This will include driving automation, building and maintaining attribution data to support our ambitious growth plans, building customer personas, multi-touch workflows, and data driven-campaigns.
We are looking for someone that knows what to do with thousands of data points appended to the customer records and can leverage this data to bring context and timing the customer interactions. If you have a knack for driving strategy through data, the creative sensibilities to turn that into engaging campaigns, and the ability for work cross-functionality, then this role is for you!
What you will be doing:
- Partnering with our Director of eCommerce, Creative and Buying teams to develop strategy for CRM pillars such as: refining customer retention programs, A/B testing and optimization, and campaign analysis.
- You'll be an expert at end-to-end campaign execution including brief creation, template building, QA, implementation, reporting, and optimization for complex and cohesive campaign flows across multiple platforms and channels
- Manage campaign briefs, cross-functional workflows, process development, documentation, and list segmentation. You will also function as the Klaviyo SME for the CRM team.
- You will help lay the foundation for programs encouraging customer loyalty and reducing churn.
- You'll be a wizard at audience segmentation and triggers in support of unique campaign needs.
- You'll put data before opinions or hunches ensuring flawless tracking on campaigns.
- You'll monitor and analyze email performance data and highlight success as well as opportunities for improvement, sharing that with the broader marketing team on a regular cadence.
- You'll proactively monitor the pulse of the product roadmap, customer personas, and journeys and adapt communications to reflect those and any changes that arise.
- Create and present email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Create a testing framework to optimize engagement and conversions from emails.
- Act as point of contact for cross-functional partners on email.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong leadership ability, along with strategic and analytical sales skills demonstrated through past work.
- Passion, ambition, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work between teams and functions with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Understand current landscapes and trends.
- Independent driver of results
- Major understanding of cohort data and LTV
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of marketing and retention experience in a direct-to-consumer environment
- Experience working with E-commerce, Direct Response Marketing, Subscriptions, Fashion, Active, and/or Outdoor Lifestyle required.
- Experience with email campaign management tools (ESP's) required.
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App, etc.) required.
- Demonstrated experience delivering data-driven strategies to scale customer communication and improve customer retention rates, backed by quantifiable success metrics.
- Proven experience with campaign development, from briefs through working with creative teams to launch
- Extremely comfortable working in Excel to manipulate data and build reports
- Strong project management skills to be able to manage all the email creative requests.
What we bring to the table:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount on all merchandise (cost plus 10%)
- Use of ProozyFit fitness facilities
- A working environment that celebrates entrepreneurial skillsets and opportunity to get creative
- A team of ridiculously talented coworkers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.