Terraphase Engineering is seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual to join our growing organization as a senior professional in our Portland, OR office. The applicant should have an interest in supporting a broad range of projects that reflect our core business lines in contaminated site remediation, environmental due diligence, litigation support, site investigation and remediation, regulatory negotiations, environmental and stormwater compliance.
- Project management
- Lead and develop business opportunities with new and existing clients identify and engage new clients;
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff;
- Supervise regional staff;
- Identify and recruit key staff for growth;
- Identify and implement growth strategies for clients;
- Stay abreast of local and national regulations and advise staff and clients on new opportunities;
- Develop and manage budgets;
- Prepare project cost proposals and other deliverables;
- Respond to RFPs.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, or related discipline.
- State professional licensing is preferred.
- A strong understanding of environmental regulations at the state and federal level is required.
- The applicant must be able to communicate effectively with peers, clients, and regulators
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Established knowledge of the consulting field preferred, with geographic knowledge of clientele and environmental consulting industry.
- Prior project management experience, business development skills, experience with state and federal environmental regulations/agencies, and a strong relationship with industrial and commercial clients are required.
Who We Are
We are an environmental consulting company that offers cost-effective solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges. We apply technical expertise and keen awareness of the regulatory framework to achieve our clients' project goals and objectives. The combined talent and experience of Terraphase's engineers, geologists, and scientists form the foundation for a comprehensive environmental management approach.
Terraphase was founded with the goal of developing a full-service engineering and consulting firm that provides high-quality services to clients with regional and nationwide operations. We are driven by creating valuable work products for our company and clients, and a rewarding environment for our employees. Our staff is comprised of registered professionals in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, and geotechnical engineering.
Our unique company culture philosophy of appreciating and recognizing individuals for their work, leadership, and mentoring, while supporting and encouraging a healthy personal and professional lifestyle help to make Terraphase one of the best places to work.
Terraphase offers an extensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, a generous 401(k) match, Commuter Benefits, TerraLunches, TerraTalks, Tuition/Licensing/Professional Development Reimbursement, Flexible Work Schedule, ongoing company-sponsored events.
Terraphase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive & diverse work environment where individual strengths and diverse viewpoints are respected and complement each other to achieve common goals. (EOE M/V/F/D)