MISSION: The Assistant Director of Admissions (AD) performs an integral role in the enrollment process. This individual ensures each student and family has a celebrity experience in their Admissions meeting, and supports the student and family through enrollment. This role utilizes timely communication and creates urgency with our families and students to complete the enrollment process.
The Fusion Global Academy Assistant Director of Admissions...
- guides families through the enrollment process from Intake to Register and exemplifies the vision of Fusion Global Academy
- strategically hires, professionally develops, and supports teaching staff to build a vibrant staff culture
- supports the academic program at Fusion Global Academy to ensure that it is robust, adaptable, and technologically innovative
- maintains accurate and timely records of admissions activities in Salesforce; ensures intakes are properly converted as they migrate through the enrollment process
- models digital citizenship
- develops and elevates brand awareness
- engages in ongoing professional learning, particularly with respect to leadership development and emerging technologies for learning
Competencies: goal oriented, results driven, demonstration of strong influencing and closing skills, high emotional intelligence, high relationship drive, self-directed, action-oriented, highly organized, strategic thinker, effective communication skills (oral and written), effective time-management
Other key position requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in education; MA in educational leadership, or curriculum and instruction preferred
• Relevant academic leadership and curriculum development experience at the middle and/or high school level
• Experience with adolescents facing significant academic, emotional and social challenges
• Experience in virtual learning, content development and online technology tools preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
This position is currently accepting applications.