The Administrative Assistant functions primarily as an administrative and clerical assistant to the assigned department. Should administrative duties be divided among other staff members, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for overseeing all administrative tasks. This position is responsible for the coordination of clerical duties and administering program activities. The Administrative Assistant will primarily be responsible for working the front desk and ensuring the responsibilities and tasks of the front desk are completed, this staff person may need to coordinate with other staff to complete the duties periodically.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provides a range of supports to the team, including: organizing, coordinating, and monitoring all non-clinical operations of the ACT Team.
· Managing medical records;
· Operating and coordinating the management information system.
· Maintaining accounting and budget records for beneficiary and program expenditures; and
· Entering and tracking team performance and beneficiary outcome data, as well as running reports on such data.
· providing support to the team by receiving calls and responding to office walk-ins, triaging and coordinating communication between the team and individuals; and
· actively participating in the daily team meeting, assisting with organizational record-keeping and scheduling activities.
· Organizes, coordinates, and monitors all non-clinical operations of ACTT, including managing medical records; operating and coordinating the management information system; maintaining accounting and budget records for individual and program expenditures; and providing receptionist activities, including triaging calls and coordinating communication between the team and individuals.
· Makes every effort to meet critical standards contained in the most current edition of the National Program Standards for ACT Teams as established by the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill or US Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Mental Health Services.
· Prepares and submits documentation accurately and on time
· Participates in peer review
· Ensures incident reports are prepared and submitted on time
· Assists in training new employees
· Completes required training within prescribed timeframes
· Successfully participates in the DMH approved ACTT training
· Other duties as assigned