The Management Trust
Position Title: Community Lifestyle Manager (Community Events Manager)
Location: Tehaleh Owners Association, Bonney Lake, WA
Reporting To: General Manager
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS TO THE CANDIDATE AFTER THE FIRST 90 DAYS COMPLETED
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Community Lifestyle Manager (CLM) is primarily responsible for creating meaningful relationships with homeowners and community partners. This role serves as the manager of resident programs to include recreational, social, cultural, and entertainment designed to enrich the quality of life and enhance the vibrancy of the community for residents and or prospective homebuyers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Tehaleh Owners Association (TOA) onsite point of contact for all residents of the community
- Provide project support to The Management Trust and the Board of Directors
- Schedule, plan, and execute activities and events; this includes facilitating concerts, movies, and other seasonal events.
- Create annual events budget for recommendation to the TOA Board (Report regularly to the Board regarding the financial performance of events)
- Form and lead TOA Social Committee comprised of Tehaleh residents.
- Coordinate and edit e-Blasts, newsletters, calendar and website.
- Oversee the handling, reconciling, depositing and reporting of all revenues collected for activities and programming
- Plan, coordinate and implement resident programs, classes and special community-wide events
- Manage the Tehaleh Merchant Discount Program
- Develop an active volunteer program among residents, providing for both promotion and recognition.
- Track and prepare statistical reports for the Board of Directors as requested
- Coordinate and hire independent contractors for special classes and activities
- Manage all Community Center revenues generated from any rental fees, merchandise sales, services, activities, and events.
- Provide excellent customer service to all members and guests
- Respond to phone, email, and correspondence inquiries from all group leaders, homeowners and Board members
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associate degree preferred
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- A strong background in recreation, hospitality, or communication fields is preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in coordinating and promoting recreational activities and programs, volunteer programs and/or fund-raising events. Prior experience with homeowner association programs is a plus.
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, Power Point, Constant Contact, PDF Editor Software, intermediate to advanced skills a plus
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player who is committed to delivering high-level customer service
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Position involves frequent standing and/or movement throughout the day. Must be able to transport oneself not only around the office, but also around the facilities.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Possibly travel to and from offsite locations
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Hours for this position will vary based on business need. The CLM is expected to attend all resident and marketing events.
- Required to work frequent weekends, holiday, and/or evening hours
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.