The Management Trust
Position Title: Community Center Coordinator
Location: Nipoma, CA at Black Lake Management Association
Reporting To: Executive Community Association Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Community Center Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and quality administrative support to both internal and external clients, including, but not limited to: partnering with Community Association Managers (CAMs), performing special projects/research, processing architectural modifications, conducting site reviews, and various coverage (i.e. phone) to answer questions and concerns from homeowners, Board Members, and vendors.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and troubleshoot a variety of homeowner needs with a solutions-centric approach; redirect as needed and follow-up to ensure resolution was achieved
- Perform weekly site reviews for compliance violations and mail letters to homeowners
- Conduct monthly electric meter reading and report to appropriate parties
- Report maintenance concerns to CAM and assist/coordinate repairs as directed
- Identify compliance trends and discuss with/propose solutions to CAM
- Process ARC requests and maintain steady communication with CAM throughout this process
- Maintain community room calendar and events; similarly prepare and distribute Traditions calendar
- Oversee clubhouse usage
- Take, prepare, and distribute minutes from association Board meetings and Executive Sessions; perform other meeting setup as needed (such as room coordination and posting agendas)
- Oversee special events
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associate's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in administrative support - generally between 1-4 years, depending on the position level
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; intermediate skills a plus
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Possibly travel to and from offsite locations
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.