Join a Winning Team!
Ventura County Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Oxnard, CA area.
Established in 1950, Ventura County Credit Union has over $900 million in assets and more than 77,000 members. Ventura County Credit Union takes pride in helping their members reach their financial goals and achieve financial well-being.To learn more, visit www.vccuonline.net
When you join Ventura County Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access, and expert technology to help get you there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. Ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry, we work with many of the top financial institutions throughout the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, necessary to provide exceptional service to all members/clients and enthusiastically promote the investment program
For immediate consideration, apply online at: (Insert link to apply)
**Representatives are employed by Ventura County Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7