The Supervisor of Customer Care manages the overall staffing structure and workflow of a Customer Care team comprised of 15-25 Customer Care agents supporting a large client; includes day-to-day employee management as well as customer relationship management. As a supervisory role, this position will get involved in resolving escalated team issues and is expected to consistently meet departmental expectations on metrics related to deliverables. This role will maintain departmental quality and compliance standards by identify and implement ongoing improvements in the areas of people, process and systems to achieve defined performance metrics. This role requires a high level of knowledge working in call center protocol along with the ability to direct the Customer Care team to successfully meet departmental performance expectations. Decision making and problem solving are key components of this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ call center experience or related field is a requirement. Minimum of 3-5 years in a lead or supervisor role preferred. Call center certifications are a plus.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: Bilingual (Spanish &English) language; Six Sigma.
Physical Requirements: This role is largely a sedentary in nature. The role requires the ability to lift and/or carry equipment and files up to 20 pounds, walk, bend or stand as necessary.
- Demonstrated success in supervising and motivating teams and individual employees in a call center environment
- Must be able to see the project, decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts
- Experience managing multiple call queues effectively balancing resources to achieve desired Service Levels
- Ability to balance work assignments and completion of both voice and non-voice at an hourly increment
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Ability to work well under stress in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills utilizing creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications.
Working Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, calculators, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Travel Requirements: Less than 10% travel annually.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://FirstAdvantageCorporation.appone.com