Job Title: Patient Consultant
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
The Patient Consultant is responsible for educating patients on the benefits and potential side effects of medication. In this role you will need to be knowledgeable about various products and their effects. The primary function of the Patient Consultant is to provide excellent customer service and patient care while dispensing medication to patients and caregivers, per department rules.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide exceptional customer service to patients, guests, and coworkers
• Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with company policy
• Print return/exchange forms for all stations and delivery
• Update the Register Inventory sheet as needed
• Assess inventory needed in the live inventory room and transfer items as needed, complete daily inventory counts
• Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory needs to the logistics
• Assess accessory needs with manager and order as needed
• Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received
• Perform other duties as assigned
Additional Responsibilities as TruHost:
*Follow Waitly guidelines and TruService Plan
*Provide excellent customer service by displaying welcoming behaviors
*Interact with patients waiting in the lobby
*Charge iPads at the end of the shift
*Clear the waitlist of any left-over patient names at the end of the shift.
*Confirm the Waitly notification texts are accurate.
*Assist with cleanliness of the lobby and showroom
*Any other task(s) as assigned by Management
Additional Responsibilities as Reception:
* Follow Waitly guidelines and TruService Plan
* Keep all office supplies in the reception desk stocked and organized
* Notify the appropriate person when more supplies are needed before they run out
* Ensure the lobby television is on and functioning properly
* Receive all shipments and mail. Notify leadership or management upon receiving them
* Keep mini fridge is stocked with water
* Verify with the patient their current information is correct and up to date
* Verify patient is currently in the registry and has an active recommendation from their doctor
* Notify leadership or management when non-company personal has arrived to complete assigned tasks and sign them in as a visitor
* Any other task(s) as assigned by Management
Additional Responsibilities as Online Support:
* Assist with processing all online orders, including deliveries, in a 2-hour timeframe.
* Ensure the accuracy of product in order prior to POS
* Ensure the ability of patient to purchase product in order prior to POS
* Maintain a sense of urgency and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
* Follow and uphold all policy and procedure per SOP
* Follow lawful order of direct supervisor
* Maintain a flexible work schedule by assisting in other departments when needed
* Any other task(s) as assigned by Management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High-school diploma or equivalent and experience in the field or in a similar field
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Prior experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
* Must have prior cash handling experience
* Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
* Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form
* Must be able to work effectively without supervision and in a team environment
* Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
* Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions
* Ability to interact with customers and team members respectfully and politely
* Able to communicate in conversational English to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices
*Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
* Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record to fulfill the Delivery Driver role
* Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Up to 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Trulieve Supports a Drug-Free Workplace
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.