Are you a commercial driver holder looking to make a huge impact on the community?
Inlet Energy provides outstanding customer service to retail, commercial, and government customers in Alaska. Inlet's team of professionals has the most Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS), Oil Monitoring Analysts (OMA-1), and Machine Lubricant Analysts (MLA) in the state. Founded in 1986, Inlet Energy is based out of Anchorage with operations in Kenai, Fairbanks, and Prudhoe Bay. Inlet is also a major fuel distributor for the road system from the Kenai Peninsula to Fairbanks.
- Improving machine reliability for customers across Alaska’s key industries
- Outstanding interior bulk oil dispensing in Anchorage
- A major distributor of fuel along with the highway system
- Alaska’s only Chevron 1st Source Elite marketer
This position is in charge of the delivery of oil, glycol, and packaged products
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Operates delivery truck. Delivers full drums and totes to customer locations. Operates manual pallet jack. Rolls individual drums from truck to customer location.
- Pumps bulk fluids from vehicle to customers tank applying hose and offloads packaged products from trucks into customer stores or warehouses.
- Maintains accurate records of all delivery documents and drives scheduled routes to load and unload freight safely.
- Cleans as needed to maintain a professional appearance personally and with the trucks and facility. This includes washing the truck regularly using high pressure hoses.
- Perform warehouse duties including picking orders, driving forklifts, repacking bulk lubes and greases, sweeping, data entry, prioritizing, and pulling delivery runs.
- Participates in safety meetings and reports all injuries, spills, and property damage.
- Identifies and communicates job hazards and performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections to maintain DOT logbook.
- Follows DOT Regulations and all other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED; and two years of commercial driving experience or a combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
Valid Alaska Class B CDL with X endorsement
- Tuition Assistance (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Attractive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Rick 401K Match
- Charitable Donation
- Employee Assistance Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.