Regional Product Analyst – Retail
Location: Remote / Must be in Tempe, AZ
Reports To: Director of Retail
FLSA Status: Regular Exempt
The Regional Product Analyst responsibilities include working closely with different departments within the company, compiling/analyzing product data and making product recommendations to ensure that stores have the right product mix.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hold scheduled touch bases with Area Managers (via phone and email) to gather market insights and monitor inventory levels.
- Respond to daily emails and requests from General Managers, Area Managers and Directors.
- Partner with the Regional Buyer and Allocation team to monitor inventory stock levels, ensuring adequate stock levels for promotions.
- Complete market analysis to identify opportunities (i.e., product misses, key distinguishing factors, competitive landscape, etc.)
- Suggest possible store-to-store transfers or replenishment stock from the distribution center to help balance inventory within the region.
- Get involved in the opening of new stores by identifying the best profile (sister store, size profile, etc.) and influencing initial shipment to new store for opening.
- Monitor the performance of each region on a weekly/monthly basis with key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provides recommendations to marketing on product launch strategies.
- Generates reports and presentations on product data and opportunities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product analysis
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and SAP S4.
- Must be detail orientated with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess great people skills and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- Up to 45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace