Field Engagement Liaison - Retail
Location: Remote / Must be in Pheonix, AZ
Reports To: Community Engagement Manager
The Field Engagement Liaison position is responsible for assisting the Community Engagement Manager in building relationships with community organizations throughout the region. This position will assist with cultivating partnerships with organizations, initiating, and supporting education and awareness programs, and building sustainable relationships between Trulieve and the communities in which we operate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with establishing and maintaining key relationships with community groups to drive initiatives for collaboration, education, and support
- Assist with developing and leading creative programs within community organizations
- Be the liaison between community organizations and Trulieve
- Represent the Trulieve brand in the most positive and compassionate way
- Be a leading representative in our high customer service standards
- Assist in brand awareness by partnering with major organizations.
- Identify key communities Trulieve should be involved in in new states acquired within the region
- Assist in creating outreach strategies and programs that can support the community, environment, or non-profit goals
- Process all sponsorship payments in conjunction with accounting in a timely manner
- Assist with planning and implementing community events, vendor days and in-store activationsAttend and execute planned community events, vendor days and in-store activations in partnership with the store retailteams and Marketing
- Publicly speak on behalf of Trulieve in an educational format
- Assist with store outreach initiatives
- Assist with planning and coordinating targeted non-profit charitable drives in stores/social media
- Assist with monthly initiatives surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a related position, including previous experience in fund development and supervising and supporting adiverse staff team
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, demonstrating sensitivity and professionalism in interpersonal relations
- Proven ability to network with community resources, build relationships and create community partnerships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including well-developed public speaking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Solid ability with the use of English language. Spanish as an additional language is a plus.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- Up to 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Travel 75-85% of work schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer ? Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace