Operations Specialist - Retail
Location: Remote / Must be in Tempe, AZ
Reports To: Regional Manager of Operations - Retail
FLSA Status: Regular Exempt
This position is responsible for supporting the Regional Manager of Operations with operational procedures, systems, and business processes within the designated region.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with managing, facilitating, and increasing the communication and efficiency between departments
- Provide recommendations to the Regional Manager of Operations to improve operations and drive growth.
- Monitor daily productivity, recommending modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and operations
- Assist with system and technology training and implementation.
- Support in the development of standard operating procedures to increase efficiency within the designated region.
- Assist with training and support to all Trulieve retail partners in company.
- Partner with the Regional Manager of Operations to identify and target areas in which a business can improve operation.
- Maintain a project management system and cross-functional communication for store operations.
- Identify needs and strategize operational plans for retail training, visual merchandising and store aesthetics, customer flow, product organization, and asset protection in retail locations.
- Provide support with new store openings to ensure the store and team are prepared for Grand Opening and understand operations moving forward.
- Partner with L&D to develop product education for new product launches.
- Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
- Other miscellaneous assigned projects and responsibilities as directed by the Regional Manager of Operations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Prior operations management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results and deliverables
- Process improvement and documentation; Attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Observant, analytical, inquisitive, and attentive
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a team
- Able to communicate in conversational English to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop),?comprehend safety procedures,?and utilize telecommunication devices
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 2 background check
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- 45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays. Travel 50%-75% of work schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer ? Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace