Join our IncredibleBank team as a full-time (40 hrs/week) Loan Servicing Specialist II! This position will be responsible for processing highly complex loan transactions in a fast-paced environment associated with various loan types such as Mortgage, Consumer, Business, SBA, National Floor Plans and Participations. They will also complete department specific tasks and identify account information for accuracy to ensure the bank does not incur financial losses due to the incomplete or inaccurate information. This requires coordination of data and information among various operational areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the banks BSA/AML Program.
• The incumbent must maintain a high level of accuracy and provide proactive communication and support to all stakeholders.
• Serves as a resource to the frontline staff for loan servicing questions.
• Ensure accuracy of the loan terms and conditions reflected within the bank’s core operating system and related systems.
• Ensure accurate and timely posting of all loan account transactions.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts affected by servicing related loan transaction activity.
• Provide file reviews related to Customer Identification Program (CIP) such as audit, loan, and customer requests for additional information.
• Provide accurate and timely payoff quotes and paid loan processing.
• Process accurate and timely account verifications and responses to customer inquiries.
• Responsible for monitoring escrow transactions related to collateral damaged insurance claims and effectively facilitating the disbursements.
• Makes recommendations for enhancing internal procedures as well as identifying efficiencies.
• Review and complete complex audit requests from internal/external auditors providing resolution of audit findings.
• Will participate in both group and individual projects which put forth efficiency gains and a better customer experience.
• Assist in training team members on current and updated processes/procedures.
• 2-4 years of experience preferred related to mortgage lending, processing and compliance.
• Have knowledge of core processing systems, Microsoft Office, Windows, Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software, Database software and loan origination software.
• Core banking system exposure to Jack Henry preferred.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication.
• Excellent team player with dedication to see others succeed.
• Capable to coordinate multiple and changing tasks and priorities.
• Ability to support and implement change.