SALARY: $12.12/hour + Mileage
Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions, experience as a driver preferred.
Valid Michigan driver license and the use of a vehicle during working hours and proof of automobile insurance.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Performs meal transporting and service oriented duties to specifically assigned Senior Mobile Meal recipients; includes the depositing of program income to administrative offices; works under the direction of the Cook Manager and the supervision of the Sr. Food Program Director; performs related duties as required.
STATEMENT OF TASKS:
- Loads portable ovens and other food containers with senior dinners in preparation for transporting to Senior Mobile Meal recipients;
- Transports senior dinners as designated by individualized routing schedules;
- Returns portable ovens to the central kitchen;
- Receives and deposits program income in the administrative offices;
- Maintains daily mileage log;
- Attends staff meetings and other meetings which apply to the improvement of delivery of services as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions;
- Ability to work with persons who are members of minority groups;
- Ability to lift portable ovens and other food containers;
- Ability to drive a vehicle in a safe manner;
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to attend work regularly and work under stressful conditions.