One of the most prestigious and architecturally significant residences in US history surrounded by vineyards and beautiful countryside with world-class accomodations and unparalled service at Virginia's largest vineard is searching for Housekeepers.
Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery offers ten luxurious guest rooms in its' 26,000-square-foot 45-room mansion that has been called “one of America’s true treasures.”
We are searching for Housekeepers for a 8-4 shift and a 12-8 shift.
Location: 20 Minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Hours: 8am - 4pm and 12pm - 8pm
Clean and maintain common areas and guest rooms while keeping to the highest standards set by management using standard cleaning equipment such as carts, vacuums, mops, brooms, and various chemicals.
Perform laundry duties including sorting, washing, drying, folding and pressing
Maintain cleanliness and organization in back of house areas and housekeeping carts and caddies
Acknowledge and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly manner
Carry company radio and correspond with other departments on room statuses
- Attention to detail, great customer service skills, and professional attitude
- Follow detailed instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 70 pounds, bend over, kneel, twist, reach overhead, climb stairs, ladders, and walk on varied surfaces (paved, incline, uneven, etc).
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive Pay
- 80% employee and 40% dependent paid medical premium with only a $1000 deductible
- 80% employee paid dental premium
- 80% employee paid vision premium
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Monthly wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).