This position is primarily responsible for testing samples using a wide range of analytical methodology. Reviewing, preparation/maintenance of SOPs and STP’s, calibration and other controlled document, to ensure quality of the dietary Supplement by performing the following duties.
At least a bachelor's degree or master degree in the field; minimum 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare and ways to save for the future–
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
401(k) savings plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Basic life insurance
Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
On-the-job training and skills development
Employee Assistance Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines.
- To prepare and conduct all chemical testing and various analytical testing procedures. on samples from all phases (Raw material, Finished Product, In-Process and Packaged product) according to Standard testing procedure (STP).
- Responsible to prepare accurate daily records and documents that report the results of their lab work.
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, UV, etc. and minor trouble shooting of equipment.
- Documentation of log books, in-house calibration records, temperature and humidity records, etc.
- Perform safety and housekeeping aspects of the job by following all safety rules, wearing required safety equipment, keeping work areas clean during and at completion of tasks, maintaining all work stations and equipment in an orderly and clean fashion.
- Maintain monthly inventory on supplies for QC for devices and reagents and standards.
- Ensures that all paperwork is properly documented.
- Keeps accurate attendance records; files proper reports (accident, probation, etc.).
- Will assist in QC stability testing, prepare and maintain stability records and summaries.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of Standard operating procedure or Standard testing procedure.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned.
Dear Potential Candidates,
It has come to our attention that there are scammers representing themselves as part of the human resources team at Aspire Pharmaceuticals sending job scam emails. These scammers utilize non-Aspire email accounts, conduct online interviews, offer jobs then request a candidate’s personal information such as social security numbers or banking information. If you have received such correspondence, delete it. If you have questions about whether or not a job opportunity email is legitimate, forward it to Karen Spedaliere, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 732-447-1444, extension 1604, to confirm all job opportunities before responding via email or phone.
There are many ways to identify a job scam email:
The email is from a Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook address. Aspire emails from their corporate email account. Aspire will not post jobs that do not have a corporate email account.
You are not the only recipient on the email. Aspire will not send an email about a job offer to multiple people at once.
The email does not address you by name. The email may say your information was obtained from a job board. If so, they should address the email to you directly, rather than “Hello Candidate” or “Good Morning”.
The company name is a legitimate company. To make the scam more believable the email may use the name of Aspire Pharmaceuticals. However, the person contacting you has no relationship with Aspire Pharmaceuticals.
They ask to continue the conversation by text. This makes the scam harder to document. Conversations about legitimate offers would be conducted by email.
They ask for personal information in an email. Legitimate job opportunities require you to apply and provide your personal information in an official application, such as on the company website.
The email contains grammatical or spelling errors. A very common attribute of scam emails is that they do not bother to spell check or grammar check their outgoing emails.
There is no contact information for the sender. Any legitimate email from Aspire’s Human Resources or Recruiting department should have a signature line with the sender's name, title, and contact information.
The email asks you to visit a non-company website. Aspire will only ask you to visit its company website for an official application.