Responsible for all maintenance operations within the packaging department including preventative maintenance program and complex troubleshooting.
Previous 3-5 years experience in a pharmaceutical or related industry. Knowledge of GMP standards. Able to read, write and speak English fluently. Excellent writing and math skills required. Experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs desirable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform moderate to complex adjustments, maintenance and repairs to packaging equipment.
- Perform changeover and set-up of packaging machines as well as troubleshoot mechanical and basic electrical systems and make appropriate repairs to machines.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on plant equipment such as packaging equipment, conveyors and compressors.
- Assist on equipment installations within the plant structure. Complete work orders to repair machinery.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Must possess solid organizational skills. Must be able to effectively manipulate and multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
Our jobs come with great benefits including healthcare and ways to save for the future
- Competitive wage
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Speak, read and write English fluently.
Have prior experience operating a bottling line with setup and repairing mechanical issues
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to life 30 pounds.