B2B Marketing Manager -Wholesale Channel
Reports to: Director B2B Marketing
Location: Remote / Must be in CO/MA/ FL
The Manager, B2B Marketing is responsible for leading and contributing to initiatives that drive Wholesale revenue growth. They will report directly to the Director B2B Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation, and results. They will execute territory-specific marketing activities and deliver actionable Wholesale sales plays to enable account engagement and penetration, effective pipeline generation and faster conversion in target accounts. The Manager, B2B Marketing will work closely with Trulieve Brand Marketing to ensure that Wholesale team has all needed brand assets to drive brand conversion. In tight alignment with the Wholesale Sales Director, The Manager, B2B Marketing will continually evaluate marketing program effectiveness against quarterly goals to ensure positive contributions to new business, customer expansion pipeline and overall Wholesale business results.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to proactively identify gaps, trends, headwinds/tailwinds that impact the Wholesale business, and attack with fresh and insightful solutions
- Support the Wholesale Sales Director to translate sales objectives into territory- and account-specific marketing engagement plans, aligned to regional growth objectives and new business acquisition
- Define account-based goals and objectives, and identify appropriate accounts for 1:1 marketing execution in collaboration with sales
- Drive sales process from strategy, execution, closing, and follow up
- Provide data and insights on target accounts and the market, as well as contacts in targeted accounts
- Focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs
- Execute territory specific marketing programs and show sales reps how to execute program elements on their own
- Be accountable for demand generation goals (Marketing Qualified Leads/Sales Qualified Leads) and lead conversion to ensure lead volumes are optimized and in-line with sales pipeline goals
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Monitor and measure the impact of account-based plans in this territory
- Generate productive partnerships with Wholesale Sales Director and inter-departmental and cross functional partners
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing to secure needed brand assets and brand support
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Ability to work off-hours and off-site necessary
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strongly self-motivated, to include studying and maintaining working knowledge of industry standards and trends
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is preferred; or four years related experiences and/or training
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service. Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- 45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace