Safe Streets USA is ADT's only Authorized Provider for residential security, and WE ARE GROWING. We are looking to hire more talented agents for our compliance team. You will be paid through training, having direct assistance, and coaching from our talented and inspiring leadership team to hone your skills and unleash your talent.
We have a fun, vibrant and supportive atmosphere here; I'm looking for folks who fit that culture and can help us keep that energy.
This is not a remote work opportunity.
Training for all required duties will occur on-site. $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Research on state, county, and city licensing and permitting requirements and changes.
· Research and respond to notices from various licensing and permitting authorities.
· Tracks and maintains employee licenses by processing both new applications and renewals (Entails fingerprinting, applying for license, scheduling testing, and contacting state agencies).
· Maintains and processes the bond renewal for the Company, agencies and TPA's
· Coordinate compliance with the field as they pertain to individual licensing certifications and customer permitting.
· Communicate effectively with officials pertaining to compliance concerns.
· Respond timely to inquiries and conduct all necessary research to resolve.
· Analyze and investigate non-compliance issues.
· Maintain and correct database information.
· Setting up exam and preparatory training with outside vendors and facilitating the preparation and delivery of licensing;
· Provide training and presentations as required.
· Develop and update training material as needed.
· Attend training sessions and participate in meetings throughout the year.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a compliance related role.
· Ability to effectively research issues and recommend and/or take corrective action needed.
· Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and the Internet
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Ability to work independently and maintain priorities with multiple deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with a diverse group.
· Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
· Must meet criteria for and be able to obtain a UT State Alarm Company Employee License.
· Maintains confidentiality and privacy of all business and individual documentation and communication.
· Adheres to dress code; appearance neat and clean.
· Abides by company policies and procedures
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply, Only full-time employees eligible.
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Vision insurance