Do you want to have FUN while providing the BEST-IN-CLASS care to your patients?
Do you want to feel appreciated for your contributions to your team?
We are looking for a Dental Assistant II.
State-of-the-art dental practice is growing! Fresh Dental has been serving the community since 2015 as a full-service general practice. We provide general, emergency, cosmetic, orthodontic, periodontic, and pediatric services..
OUR TEAM CORE VALUES:
A DAY IN THE LIFE WITH OUR TEAM:
5-Hour Friday Shift
Shift Start M - F 7:40 AM; Closed M - TH at 5 PM; F at 1 PM
$18-23 per hour depending on experience + BENEFITS!
WHAT MAKES US STATE OF THE ART:
Digital X-rays (Nomad)
Our Dental Assistants deliver “Best in Class” care to every patient, every day. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual that has a high level of empathy, patience, quick thinking, and a willingness to want to help others. The Dental Assistant “assists” our Dentist during a variety of dental procedures. Whether you are an experienced Dental Assistant, or you are motivated to learn more about the dental industry we would like to tell you more.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS ONLY:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Assistance Program
Dental Assisting Job Responsibilities:
- Preparing exam rooms, sterilizing instruments, and ensuring necessary equipment is ready for dentists
- Knowledge of general anatomy of the mouth and dental terms
- Understanding of crowns, fillings, extractions, root canals and implants
- Assisting dentists during procedures by handing them instruments and anticipating needs
- Taking and processing X-rays of patients
- Perform lab tasks as instructed
- Greeting patients as they arrive and scheduling appointments
- Advising patients on recommended oral hygiene
- Maintaining accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Strong communications skills required to deliver oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Handling general administrative and other duties to maintain the dental practice
- 1-2 years of Dental Assisting experience preferred
- Outstanding professionalism, high moral standards, and a self-motivated work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients
- Driven personality to want to strive to be the best in your profession and provide the best care for our patients
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed Hourly Rate $18-24 per hour depending on experience PLUS lucrative monthly bonus!
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401k Program: with matching contributions
- Benefits: (offered at 30 hours or more)
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plan
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
Guardian Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. Guardian Dentistry will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.