The Management Trust
Position Title: Operations Analyst
Location: Cathedral City, CA at Desert Princess HOA & Country Club
Reporting To: Desert Princess CEO
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Operations Analyst plans, coordinates, and conducts management studies and operations analyses involving major functions, policy issues, inspection of community facilities/special projects, and field investigations. This role provides administrative management support as assigned by the Desert Princess Chief Executive Officer. The primary area of focus is obtaining partnership to achieve desired project goals through extensive contact with clients, such as all Desert Princess staff/departments, residents, vendors, the public, and other employees of The Management Trust.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confer with the CEO regarding Company objectives, new or revised policies, unusual operations issues, and matters affecting other departments
- Develop work plans for management studies, research projects, and operations reviews
- Assess workforce metrics, including schedule, cost, and time requirements for both administrative and project-related work; help define purpose, objectives, and specific tasks
- Gather a wide variety of organizational, financial, statistical, and procedural data via online research, historical document search, employee interviews, and other resources
- Document and analyze data through the preparation of comprehensive work papers and management control evaluation
- Perform field inspections for quality control of department activities, special projects, or alterations processing as requested (may require taking photographs)
- Evaluate specific issues and summarize findings and conclusions; develop targeted recommendations and review data/conclusions with others
- Prepare and present reports to Committees, Boards, and/or others as directed
- Participate in preparing budgets, as requested by the CEO
- Perform a variety of general office support related to relieving a superior of administrative tasks, including preparation of correspondence, filing, copying, mailing, distribution of mail, setup for Board meetings, and preparation of annual meeting calendar and annual budget mailer.
- Screen, refer callers, and provide detailed responses to information requests about programs and activities
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of agendas and supporting materials for Boards and Committees
- Contact meeting members and arrange room facilities; if so requested, take Minutes at Board meetings and transcribe to final version for approval by the Board of Directors within a timeframe established by the CEO
- Extensive contact with Board members, residents, vendors, public entities, and municipalities; all information obtained from, or provided during such contact must be well documented, thorough, and accurate
- Process work orders as requested by CEO
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Administration, Engineering, Urban Planning, or a related field
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Background partnering with leaders to make sound recommendations based on business need
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and job safety precautions
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), paired with comfort quickly mastering new software programs
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Ability to design, conduct, analyze, and interpret research findings
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Ability to write and present (in-writing and in-person) clear and concise reports
- Ultimate professionalism, interpersonal, customer service, and team work skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with internal and external clients of all levels
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Travel to and from offsite meetings
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.