Customer Support Center Assistant Manager
Department: Customer Support Center
Reports to: Customer Support Center Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
The Customer Support Center Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring the proper and effective operation of a business. This role requires individuals to oversee the day-to-day work and operations of mid and entry-level employees to ensure adherence to organization guidelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading, managing and directing a call center with 100+ employees
- Develop objectives and measurables for the call center's day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Building and leading a strong group of team leads who are responsible for answering representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, and handling difficult issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coaching the team regarding processes and practices, and explaining expectations to employees
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Upholding Trulieve's customer service standards
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 years work experience desired, with a background in contact center management
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lead and manage a large team
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communications, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees
- Decisiveness and attention to detail
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
Trulieve is One Team- From our budtenders to our board members and our cultivators to our CEO, Trulieve is one team dedicated to providing the highest level of cannabis products and customer service experience. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and representative workplace, where everyone feels respected and where their work is valued.
Trulieve is Passionate- Our patients and staff each have their own personal and emotional connection with cannabis. We share that passion for creating products and a personalized customer experience that is designed to help each find the best product for them. Our knowledgeable staff in our dispensaries and our call centers are always willing to share their expertise and help customers understand what options are right for them.
Trulieve is a Trusted Leader- Trulieve believes transparency fosters trust, which is why Trulieve has the most comprehensive lab testing in Florida and each Trulieve product has a third-party lab report that can be found in our searchable test results database.
Trulieve in Innovative- Customer preferences are rapidly evolving, and we are constantly expanding our offering of quality cannabis products to meet your needs. Our focus on product quality along with exceptional service is what fuels us as well as looking to research and develop new offerings to bring the relief you can rely on.
Trulieve is Committed- We are committed- to our patients and customers, our employees, our investors, our communities- to everyone who makes Trulieve the company that it is. We believe it is our responsibility to not only serve each of our customers but also the communities that we are part of.
That’s why we have worked to establish meaningful partnerships that support organizations working to build communities and improve lives, invest in underserved communities, source local materials and labor wherever possible, and be a good neighbor and partner everywhere that we operate.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure the requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on call center needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug-Free Workplace