The Client Services & Meeting Coordinator is the primary NCM representative who works in support of an assigned Executive Conference Moderator(s) and/or a Consultant(s) to plan and execute 20 Group meetings, in-dealership meetings and OEM programs. The Coordinator serves as the primary customer service contact for NCM clients as well as a liaison to all other company departments ensuring adequate compliance for all NCM clients’ business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide organizational and administrative support and clerical assistance to the Moderator(s) and/or Consultant(s), as needed.
- Serves as the primary customer service contact for NCM clients, corresponding via email, phone and fax to troubleshoot and assist with the needs of the client.
- Meeting Planning; negotiation of food and beverage, audio visual, on/off-site activities, transportation, meeting attendance, etc.
- Works with the Moderator(s) and/or Consultant(s) for approval and processing of any and all necessary payments remitted on behalf of the 20 Group members or OEM programs during the meeting planning process.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure new clients are educated and prepared for upcoming meetings.
- Review Contract Request Forms submitted by the Moderator(s) and/or Consultant(s) for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to Maritz for sourcing.
- Work closely with Maritz through contract process.
- Calendar management, including, but not limited to, Moderator(s) and/or Consultant(s) schedule, meeting planning chart, etc.
- Meeting material maintenance; proofing, editing and preparing meeting literature. Proofs any client facing material to ensure accuracy and professionalism on behalf of the company.
- Assists in ensuring clients’ monthly products are submitted and produced by groups’ stated deadlines by conducting follow-ups and sending reminders to all necessary clients regarding the submission of their monthly financial data. Additionally, communicating with the Moderator(s) and/or Consultant(s) regarding the status of financial submissions each month.
- Updates all necessary programs with current client information in a timely manner, such as WinMaster, Outlook, Salesforce, etc.
- Effectively communicate and execute all aspects of meeting planning with on- and off-site employees.
- Fill in for Receptionist on a rotating schedule during breaks, lunches and absences.
- Assists with work overflow.
The following education, experience, competencies and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however, requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years related work or industry experience.
- Knowledge of CRM/databases, Salesforce.com a plus.
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle private and confidential information in accordance with company’s interest and policies, legal requirements and business ethics.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and superior multi-tasking abilities.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Demonstrate initiative; be a self-starter.
- Professional, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Strong work ethic; willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet client needs and remain cost effective.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
- Must be able to answer phone and communicate with clients, hotel contacts and co-workers.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must reside in the Kansas City area.
We respect and follow local and CDC guidelines. Offers of employment will be contingent upon either providing proof of being fully vaccinated or completing full vaccination within 60 days of hire, unless religious or medical exemption is presented.