CHC is currently seeking Dental Assistants to join our teams in Davenport and Rock Island. Qualified candidates will have completed an approved Dental Assisting program. CHC offers a rewarding career where you can make a difference in patients lives!
An example of job duties:
- Cleans, sterilizes and sharpens dental instruments. Oils and cleans equipment.
- Follows infection control recommendations and safety guidelines.
- Knowledge of all consents and what they are used for (oral surgery, and papoose, endo, etc.).
- Takes dental X-ray photographs; develops and mounts X-ray films, including urgent care patients.
- Prepares and files case histories and treatment records keeping chart up-to-date.
Check Out These Perks!
-Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
-Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
-Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
-FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
-PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
-Employer paid life and disability insurance
-YMCA Discount Program and FREE Chiropractic services
-Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year
Education: Verifiable attendance at a four-hour State Board-approved radiation seminar, with certificate to operate dental X-ray equipment, or student status.
Licensure: Registered in the State of Iowa with additional qualification in Radiography along with current CPR certification.
CHC is an equal opportunity employer.