Provides high-level administrative and logistical support to two or more C-Suite Executive team members and may serve as an assistant to the CEO. This role serves as a critical right-hand, anticipating their needs, optimizing their time, and providing general administrative and logistical support. Will be responsible for extensive calendar management, meeting and event planning and execution, executive travel and expense reporting, vendor processing and payments, and all needs related to several executive leaders. This role will take ownership of various project management activities including facilitating meetings, preparing presentation materials and agendas, capturing notes and action items, as well as developing schedules and reports as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Proactively manage scheduling for two or more C-Suite Executive leaders including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.)
• Manage detailed arrangements for upcoming meetings, ensuring clear meeting purpose/objectives, validate attendee lists/notifications, communicate required pre-work/deliverables and help coordinate necessary follow-ups
• Ensure the C-Suite Executive leaders are continually aware of upcoming meetings, commitments, travel and deliverables. Track key action items.
• Managing high-level projects for the team including day to day management of business initiatives, requiring a strong understanding of the business and team agendas.
• Arrange and prepare email correspondence and other communications while replying in a prompt manner.
• Attends executive level meetings with the C-Suite Executive, and takes, transcribes, and distributes notes or minutes. Screens visitors, phone calls, emails, or physical mail. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; proactively engage and see projects through to successful completion within deadlines.
• Manage expense reporting, including receipts and preparing, checking, and submitting expense reports.
• Serve as management's liaison to Board of Directors. Record, transcribe and distribute minutes and resolutions of assigned Board Committee Meetings and Team Meetings. Compile and distribute Board of Director and Board Committee meeting material. Ensures each month that all Board of Director and Board Committee meeting materials and minutes are signed and filed in the appropriate location both electronically and hard copy. Creates and maintains annual Board of Director and Board Committee meeting schedules; send out meeting notices to all internal attendees.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes and resolutions of assigned Board Committee Meetings and Team Meetings. Compile and distribute Board of Director and Board Committee meeting material.
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
• Arranges programs, special events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
• Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform to statutes.
• Provides backup support to Executive Assistants.
• May train new Executive Assistants through onboarding process and other critical areas.
• Serves as an expert in all Executive administrative functions.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Associate's Degree strongly preferred, with a minimum 8+ years of administrative support experience with at least three of the years in executive support in a fast-paced environment; or in lieu of education ten to twelve years of experience.
• Demonstrated prior experience in communicating with executive leadership teams.
• Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite products. This includes expert knowledge in setting up, solutioning and navigating virtual meeting features in Microsoft Teams.
Licenses and Certification
• IAAP Certified Administrative Professional strongly desired.
• Intermittent travel will be required.