Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing organization?
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction?
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers has opened our own dental operation at our New Haven medical facility and we are growing!!! We are currently looking for an exceptional Dental Assistant (DA) to join our team!!! Under the supervision of the Dental Practice Manager, you'll support the dental operations by preparing treatment room(s), preparing patient(s) for treatment, maintaining all instrument(s) and material(s) and assisting with any other aspect of the dental operation. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Dental Assistant (DA) may include:
• Set and reset patient room(s) timely
• Greet and seat patient(s) timely
• Ability to build rapport with patient(s), paying attention to detail and providing excellent customer service through positive, professional interaction
• Review and document patient dental history accurately and in detail as well as any current issues/concerns in EMR
• Assist chair side following Dentist directives
• Provide patient support to minimize stressors of receiving care
• Proficient with dental films including panoramic
• Deliver patient education
• Light general office assistance including unlocking doors, turning on equipment, stocking supplies and/or disinfecting treatment room(s)
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week position.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and will include a late night until 7p and rotating Saturday.
Community First Health Centers is a non-profit, Federal Qualified Community Health Center. We have been providing health care services through our nation's health center program since 1975. We service Macomb and St. Clair counties with offices in Algonac, New Haven & Port Huron. While our focus will always be on the underserved, our doors are open to the entire community in which we practice. Our mission is to provide high quality, patient centered health care that is respectful, compassionate and accessible to all members of our community. Our care is customized to each patient and offered in a 'patient first' atmosphere with exceptional customer service.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
• Dental coverage provided by Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision coverage provided by VSP
• 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!
Equal Opportunity Employer