There is an immediate need for multiple social workers to work as part of a multidisciplinary team at a mental health hospital in Farmington, MO. Openings exist for MSWs, LMSWs, and LCSWs. These positions are 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday. While they are temporary jobs, it is possible that they could become permanent.
Openings exist in the adult psychiatric unit (minimum security) and the sexual offender service (high security). In both units, social workers will be part of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
Primary duties include:
- Completing assessments, notes, and treatment plans
- Documentation in the electronic health record system
- Facilitating treatment groups
- Acting as liaison with patient's family and guardians
- Facilitating the discharge process for patients
Treatment modalities in the Adult Psychiatric unit include Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Illness Management and Recovery programming. The Sexual Offender service uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as the primary mode of therapeutic intervention in group therapy.