Transitional Living Skills (TLS) Specialists provide training and support to individuals who have sustained brain injuries, assisting them with developing and/or relearning necessary skills for optimal independence and quality of life.
Specialists are expected to:
1. Serve participants individually in their homes and communities. Some travel required with this position.
2. Assist participants with identifying their needs and developing goals.
3. Provide participants with the weekly training and support needed for them to make progress towards reaching their goals.
4. Maintain professional boundaries while working effectively in casual settings.
5. Complete professional documentation in a timely manner.