FoxGuard Solutions is looking for a full-time Account Manager to join its growing Cyber Security team. The Account Manager will sell integrated cyber security products and professional services solutions into critical infrastructure markets to protect industrial control system (ICS) environments such as power plants, oil and gas rigs, advanced manufacturing robots and governmental microgrids. The ideal candidate will be able to conduct problem analysis to take our customers from level 0 to level 2 cyber maturity.
At FoxGuard Solutions, we develop customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions to protect and optimize the world's critical infrastructure. Headquartered in Christiansburg, Virginia, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Virginia Tech and Radford University, we meet the cybersecurity needs of customers all over the world. Recently recognized as Company of the Year by the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council, our passion is advancing the technology available to our customers and the skills of our team members. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Framatome, we are built for security and have big plans for growth. The world needs what we do, and we need you. Apply Now!
This new opening is a quota-carrying sales representative responsible for closing new account opportunities and growing sales within existing accounts. One will be joining a high-energy team consisting of colleagues from engineering, product management, and marketing who focus on developing innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. A strong work ethic, a dedicated passion to solve complex problems, and the ability to think creatively with the desire to collaborate with others is critical to one's success in this exciting position.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to analyze requests for proposals
- Achieve assigned sales quotas and goals
- Ability to write technical sales proposals
- Desire to work with customers to gather ICS equipment and related cyber security information and refine project requirements
- Effectively perform software product demonstrations
- Negotiate with customers to close opportunities in a complex sales cycle
- Generate new sales opportunities within established and new customers accounts
- Collaborate with marketing and product management to develop and refine messaging and strategy
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technologies and compliance standards relevant to target markets
- Travel as needed for purposes of customer visits, seminars, and tradeshows
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales, business development, account management or related experience
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including customers, consultants, business leaders, software development and engineering teams during requirements building and program execution
- Demonstrate strong customer management, organization and communication skills
The ideal candidate will have...
- Experience working with technical teams with knowledge of cybersecurity and ICS concepts
- Experience working in markets with compliance requirements such as IEC 62443, NERC CIP and NEI 08-09
- Experience in control system environments in the power utility industry, oil and natural gas, manufacturing or other critical infrastructure markets
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a natural curiosity, strong work ethic, and love of problem-solving
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment with demonstrated success
- Ability to stay motivated and work with minimal supervision
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off - and don't forget Ice Cream Fridays! That's right ice-cream every Friday!
|Qualified applicants can apply at http://www.foxguardsolutions.com/careers. No in-person applications will be accepted, and please no phone calls.
FoxGuard Solutions develops customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions. As a leading operational technology company we deliver reliable, secure and configurable solutions that include:
CYBER SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS:
FoxGuard provides several cyber security solutions, including Patch & Update Management Services, including asset analysis and monthly patch reporting, Security Services, Hardware/Software Solutions and Field Services.
INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING SOLUTIONS:
Turnkey computing solutions for mission-critical applications designed to fit a customer's intended use, expected life-cycle and desired price point. In addition to providing hardware platforms, we provide a host of value-added services that truly make our computer products 'plug and play' ready.
To learn more about FoxGuard Solutions, visit http://foxguardsolutions.com/