SCITON is an industry leader and manufacturer of medical aesthetic lasers and light source technologies. Our top-tier devices are built to order with integrity by pioneering, customer-focused, and results-driven individuals with a vision to improve people's lives.Innovation is a fundamental cornerstone of our culture.
We strongly believe that new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time and embrace an open-door culture that fosters individuals who are creative, driven, passionate, and willing to take the lead with us. Join us for an opportunity to grow and make an impact.
Life at Sciton:
At Sciton, People Matter. We are more than a company; we are a family, which is why we give all our employees:
• The support, recognition, and room to grow their careers within Sciton.
• Empowerment to develop their creative genius and encouragement to be lifelong learners.
• Incentives for creativity and innovation across the organization.
In this high visibility role, you will use your broad HR knowledge to support the daily functions of our People Team. Your administrative and strategic expertise will enhance our endeavors to cultivate exceptional employee relations and engagement, while also administering a wide range of operational functions. This role reports to the VP of Operations/Dir. People Team.
In this role, you will:
• Maintain HRIS records, generate data, and analyze related reports.
• Provide a bridge for seamless communication between People operations and employees.
• Maintain and update employee-related handbooks while also implementing company philosophies and practices.
• Promptly conduct investigation and manage employee relations issues as they arise.
• Provide education and guidance to employees and leadership on HR systems/processes.
• Participate in design, development, and implementation of employee programs.
• Support company initiatives and maintain records for government required reporting.
• Partner with business units across the organization to assist with initiatives regarding workforce planning, compensation information, benchmarking, and state/local compliance.
• Provide creative solutions to complex problems while collaborating with the People Team.
• Maintain knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and convey local, state, and federal laws to leaders and executives to ensure compliance.
• Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
• Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Manage employee employment verifications.
• Implement new-hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
• Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Perform other duties as assigned. local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review philosophies and practices to maintain compliance.