Title: Testing Coordinator
Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine
Las Cruces, NM
'Para la gente, y el futuro! For the people, and the future!'
The position of Testing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Testing Manager in coordination of all Burrell student testing. This position demonstrates daily, Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine's value for respect, trust, integrity and commitment. This position reports directly to the Testing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Faculty, Staff, Course Directors, Testing Manager and Leadership in organizing exam materials and ensures material is accurately entered into Examsoft.
- Assist with all aspects of exam processes when the Testing Manager is unavailable or there are multiple exams taking place at the same time.
- Create Individual and Collaborative exams
- Create exam calculation spreadsheet for all exams (Individual, Accommodation and Collaborative)
- Create Assessment Checklists for all exams (Individual, Accommodation and Collaborative)
- Create Individual exam sign-in sheets for all exams
- Scan and save Individual exam sign-in sheets by student name for all exams
- Create Collaborative exam sign-in sheets for exams, if applicable (added a return)
- Scan and save Collaborative exam sign-in sheets by students' name per group
- Communicate to students' appropriate exam information
- Schedule and send email reminders to exam proctors for each exam
- Ensure proctor compensation to include creating invoices and processing invoices in e-Requester
- Ensure all exam supplies are available on exam day and in multiple locations
- Keep informed of advancing technology in standardized exam administration and associated software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to expertly navigate and retrieve information from web-based applications and tools.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate information particular to academic settings and preferably in a College of Osteopathic Medicine environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and data.
- Demonstrate strong organization and planning skills that reflect the ability to prioritize competing demands and complete action items efficiently with minimal supervision and strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with individuals from different cultures and professional backgrounds, and exercise 'people skills'.
- Education and/or progressively responsible experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree in a related field.
- Ability to work with ExamSoft or similar exam support systems and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Note: Applicants must currently be authorized to lawfully work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, review of resumes is scheduled to begin immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience. EOE.
Applications should be submitted by electronic submission (online application via MyStaffingPro) to the Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine Office of Human Resources, see link below or visit the Career Opportunities page on the Burrell website.
Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine is an equal opportunity employer
and values diversity in our faculty and staff as an important aspect of the educational process.
BCOM encourages individuals with varied backgrounds and experience to apply.