Sales Support Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Tempa,AZ / Remote
Trulieve's corporate culture is focused on providing quality, safe and reliable product. People join Trulieve to make a direct impact on patients' lives and as advocates for cannabis and the people who choose to incorporate it into their lives.We are a rapidly growing team of passionate people who work together to return quality of life to the patients we serve. In operating as One Team we share a core value that embraces diversity, takes meaningful action to support social equity, encourages inclusivity, and celebrates our unique set of experiences and perspectives. We believe that by valuing our teammates, operating with trust and integrity, and cultivating opportunities for access, we will build a stronger and more empathetic culture. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Trulieve is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion.
The Trulieve Sales Coordinator role contributes to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties and promoting customer satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow sales by working directly with the sales team/ customers to identify needs and provide full scope business solutions
- Assist in executing sales strategies and tactics to achieve financial, customer and market goals
- Analyze sales data to optimize sales efforts
- Work cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, supply chain and finance to optimize sales
- Collaborate with the marketing to ensure accounts have materials they need to sell our products
- Track the quotas and goals of each member of the sales team
- Handle orders by phone and email and check to ensure orders have correct prices, discounts and product numbers
- Support the sales team's efforts by managing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Input orders, ensure they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensure all orders are accurate and delivered on time
- Adjust content of sales materials
- Order swag and sales materials as needed
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports and territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
- Stay current on market trends and new products
- Represent the company through trade, community and dispensary events
- Maintain a database of dispensary contacts
- Analyze dispensary menus to determine product needs
- Develop educational and marketing tools and ideas
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner that are completed effectively the first time.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver's license.
- Ability to acquire any state required credentials
- Good driving record
- Some travel required
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record.
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and capacity to understand business from a market, region, P&L, and product perspective.
- Professional team-player, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Dynamic communicator with great oral and written skills.
- Big picture thinker and adaptable to changing environments.
- Detail-oriented, organized and proactive.
- Approaches new and different ideas with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve's objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer « Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace