PFL delivers authentic human experiences by orchestrating impactful direct mail in an ecosystem fueled by data. We bring the measurement, personalization, and predictability we expect from digital to direct mail. We amplify growth for businesses, and we have a proven track record of doing this for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Our Hybrid Experience Platform integrates with your current systems and listens for intent signals-behavioral data-to influence the timing and content for your most effective channel…direct mail.
We develop, operate, and use our own cloud-based software using state of the art technologies, tools, methodologies, and processes. Our software engineers are top notch, continuously driving innovation, improvements and keeping up to date on latest technologies. We foster a cooperative learning environment.
We succeed as a team and PFL employees are buoyant, supportive, and often also hang out together after work for games, sports or just a good chat.
Right now, we offer you a unique opportunity to lead a team of top developers to build PFL's next generation software stack. You can be part of a greenfield development project utilizing micro services architectures, containers, event streams, domain driven design to build a highly scalable, easy to use and customize, tactile marketing automation platform.
You enjoy working collaboratively, under the guidance of the CTO, to provide leadership and overall management direction for the full range of information system activities. Responsible and accountable for development and implementation of results focused, innovative solutions to a wide range of activities related to technology, process improvement, and project management that serve to support effective business operations, improve performance, and achieve Organizational goals.
What you will do for us:
- Manage all the activities of the software development group
- Set attainable goals to team members to complete the project on time
- Provide guidance and mentor team members to encourage work productivity
- Ensure software development team is accountable to timelines
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Ensure appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development
- Resolve performance issues and making revisions when necessary
- Represent the software department in meetings
- Monitor, evaluates, and ensures the completion of tasks and projects
- Analyze software requirements
- Documents software development process
- Monitor status of developing software
- Participate in other areas of the software development process
- Train technical and non-technical end-users once the software has been developed
- Recruit, onboard, mentor, groom and inspire a world-class team
- Ensure products have the support of upper management
- Spearhead and take ownership of talent development and personal career growth
- Execute individual performance evaluations and coaching on a regular basis with technical staff
- Excellent and effective Interpersonal communication skills working with technical staff
- Incredible troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand quickly and internalize complex enterprise applications and processes
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership qualities a must
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Project management skill
- Design and Implementation of departmental processes to increase worker productivity
- Ability to deliver constructive criticism
- Previous experience working in and with an engineering team in a management capacity
- Proven supervisory and technical skills
The rest of the stuff: Competitive pay based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, paid time off, paid parental leave and more.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
|PFL is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, military and veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. PFL complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discriminations.