Administrative Assistant - Wholesale
Reports to: Director Wholesale
Location: Hybrid Remote/Tampa Office
Trulieve's corporate culture is focused on providing quality, safe and reliable product. People join Trulieve to make a direct impact on patients' lives and as advocates for cannabis and the people who choose to incorporate it into their lives. We are a rapidly growing team of passionate people who work together to return quality of life to the patients we serve. In operating as One Team we share a core value that embraces diversity, takes meaningful action to support social equity, encourages inclusivity, and celebrates our unique set of experiences and perspectives. We believe that by valuing our teammates, operating with trust and integrity, and cultivating opportunities for access, we will build a stronger and more empathetic culture. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Trulieve is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion.
This is an entry level position that is responsible for the day to day administrative functions within the corporate office through the oversight of the Director of Wholesale. The position requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the position, meeting and exceeding the Company's commitment to internal and external stakeholders and wholesale customers nationwide.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, direct and relay all internal & external communication associated in the wholesale business
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor and be quick to offer assistance or support to the national wholesale team
- Direct inquiries from the general public, field team, customers to the appropriate team members
- Maintain the general filing systems, customer data, and team reports for the wholesale team
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make preparations for staff, leadership, and board meeting
- Support new customer acquisition with data entry and initial set up in all Trulieve systems
- Trouble shoot field issues or concerns and execute solutions
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Wholesale as requested
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Detail oriented and independent thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver's license.
- A high school diploma or equivalent education related to this role
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and capacity to understand business from a market, region, P&L, and product perspective.
- Professional team-player, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Dynamic communicator with great oral and written skills.
- Big picture thinker and adaptable to changing environments.
- Detail-oriented, organized and proactive.
- Approaches new and different ideas with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on team needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve's objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer « Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace